1 - 2 Years
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who carries passion for
designing beautiful, intuitive experiences in complex, dataintensive
Role & Responsibilities:
• Solve complex interaction design problems and strive to
create great customer experiences within our product
• Work across teams to create UI storyboards, wireframes,
and concept designs for data-rich applications.
• Work as a team with soEware engineers to voice your designs,
ideas, implementation considerations and possible bugs you’ve
spoged in new builds before they are client-facing.
• Work independently, prioritise and manage work to
meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Constantly try out new interactive prototyping tools like
Framer, InVision Studio and make recommendations for
taking the organisation to the next level.
• Create high level wireframes of important task flows.
• Lead the design strategy of one or more of our
• Create low and high fidelity task flow mockups and
prototypes while integrating feedback from internal
stakeholders and customers.
• Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
• Strong visual design skills and a solid understanding of
current visual trends.
• A portfolio proving the application of user-centred design
processes and methods to product development in datarich
• Have an eye for detail in design.
• Great sense of written language and communication.
• A solid understanding of creating responsive web
• Adobe XD, Framer, Sketch, InVision
• Basic knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS,
Required Knowledge in:
• Designing UI for web and mobile.
• Basic Lean UX.
• Making web applications responsive.
• Data visualisation.
• Branding & Graphic design
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
Amexs Business Solutions PVT LTD
|About Company||The three co-founders started Amexs Technologies back in 2013, the predecessor of Centillion, as a place where innovation and quality would become the cornerstones of work ethic. By 2018, CENTILLION – A division of Amexs Business Solutions PVT LTD has amassed over 300 clients, gaining a solid foothold in the IT industry and building on the back of a reliable technology stack along with a dedicated team that took challenges as opportunities. Since our inception, we have had talents from Brazil, Italy, Taiwan, the Netherlands, China, and the USA working in different capacities over different periods. We also have a culture of celebrating diversity in the workplace, which we believe is an integral part of any work place.|